Random Thoughts from Malaysia

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Plastics?

It's a holiday here and I was just watching Oprah...(my fave TV show, when I can catch it) Anyway, today the show focused on women addicted to plastic surgery.

I know I used to joke about it but just looking at one of the women who'd done as much as 26 surgeries. ....I don't think I could live looking like that. Whilst I may not look like a hot babe but I think I am OK looking...and don't look like a Barbie gone wrong.

Yeah so I am not perfect but then who is....I have read stories about models who think they aren't perfect even if others think so and go to great lengths to deal with it.

Just have to live life with the body you have and be HAPPY...

Ramblings.......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home