Random Thoughts from Malaysia

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend with old friends




Over the last weekend, I had the opportunity to catch up with ex colleagues from years ago and also with my buddies from college. I reckon I have been blessed with friends all my life and people who I enjoy being with.

On Sat afternoon, I met ex colleagues I had worked with at SUKOM, the organising committee of the Commonwealth Games. I hadn't seen some of them since Nov 1998 when I left the organization or even 2000 when we had a reunion in KL. Although it was just a small group of us, it was nice to chat and catch up on good ole times and also swap news of old friends/colleagues. We hope to have a bigger reunion in September which is the 9th anniversary of the Best Games Ever, Kuala Lumpur 98.

Later that evening, my buddies and I from college and a couple of their spouses got together.It was Lai Han's birthday on 10 April but we couldn't meet up so we decided it was better late than never. So, we took time to have a nice sit down dinner at Co Chine at the Asian Heritage Row. The appetiser and main dishes were really yummy!! Conversation flowed easily as usual and we caught up on happenings over the last few weeks. I cherish moments like this....spending quality time with good friends.
Although we didn't have BIG nite out, it was good fun and I look forward to more good moments with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home