Random Thoughts from Malaysia

Saturday, June 10, 2006

FOOTBALL MAD


Once every four years.......people all around the world gather infront of tvs, big screens(of late) just to catch the excitement.

To help me get into the excitement, (thanks to my German buddy, Chris), I was given a starter pack of flags and a t-shirt. Just to get the ball rolling :) It was great getting into the excitement....put up the schedule at my cube so we can put in the scores after each game. Yesterday we took photos for the pure fun of it.

Last nite, I travelled on the coach home and got home to catch the opening game. ...Germany vs Costa Rica...Three guesses whom I was cheering for at home with my dad. It was great to catch the game with him 'cause he sure loves watching football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home