Random Thoughts from Malaysia

Saturday, June 10, 2006

All things Indian

Most people who know me have always said "Jacq...u are unindian" as to what they mean I can't figure out except for the fact that I wasn't brought up to be "indian". But I have always loved indian jewellery...earrings and ohhh bangles; indian food and sweets....and I can admire the vibrant indian clothing.

Today, my parents and I hit the Indian fair at a local shopping mall. We were there about a year ago and I loved it and so we decided to go again. What a blast!!!!! Helped my mum pick up a couple of lovely sarees....wish I could wear them but I reckon I'd look like a rolled up koala bear walking around town :) Apart from the fact that I just may trip and fall over at any point.

Got me some bangles, earrings, an angklet and ohhhh Indian sweets. Then messaged my buddy Steph and told her...u have to come....the earrings are fab......so she came and brought her mum along. But that's when we decided we'd had enough and decided to head home. What a productive day of buying all things Indian and enjoying quality family time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home